Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do they do gunshots in movies like Transformers?

Well I've been watching a lot of behind the scenes videos for my favorite movies lately and the Transformers series happens to be my favorite. I just would like to know how they do the fake shooting as seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhhjd_Ol5鈥?/a>

Don't tell me its edited in afterwards because I know it's not, so if anyone can help, that would be amazing. Thanks :)How do they do gunshots in movies like Transformers?They use blanks on film sets NEVER LIVE ROUNDS or timed SQUIBS, small precussion devices that explode by motion. They might use live rounds in a recording studio when the foley artist is doing to the overlay of the sounds to the movie.How do they do gunshots in movies like Transformers?they can use blanks or sometimes simunition

No comments:

Post a Comment