Monday, January 30, 2012

Who are the hindi voice actors of Transformers films?

I wanna know the hindi voice actors mainly of Optimus Prime and Jetfire. Is there any site that gives their names?Who are the hindi voice actors of Transformers films?I don't know bro, it is really close to impossible to find out. But I see you are indian or atleast know hindi, can you help me out. Brother to Brother tell me if i have what it takes, good looks or not, to be a future hero??? THanks man





here is my question



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Who are the hindi voice actors of Transformers films?Dunno. I could give you the actors for Japanese, Portuguese, German, Italian, and Spanish for the first movie, and the second one seems to have a Hindi dub torrent going around, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information otherwise. Maybe check with someone who's watched the torrent?
  • traffic school
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment