Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?

Fact: I was once knocked down by someone wearing a power-puff girls tank top. So I'd say you're set. If you get anything other than a few good humored jokes, then you're at the wrong type of gym, a boxing gym should be like a second family,Is it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?Well yeah but...



Transformers= Dorky= Lovable

Tank top= Sexy

Boxing= Cool

Lovable+ Sexy+ Cool= AWESOME!Is it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?
If you are going to a BOXING GYM, you could wear a daffy duck shirt and it would not be dorky.Is it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?Who cares? I use to wear all kinds of shirts. You're there to box right? Train however you want.
ExtremelyIs it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?hahahahahahahaIs it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?
o hell no! transformers is the best!
lol its up to you but it will be kind of funny.Is it dorky to wear a transformers tank top when I go to my boxing gym?
lol hell no dude transformers is sick bruh

No comments:

Post a Comment