Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much do you think a original Octomus Prime and Megatron transformers are worth unopened?

have some old unwrapped transformers, with the movie coming out how much do you think i can get to set a minumum on E bay?How much do you think a original Octomus Prime and Megatron transformers are worth unopened?It depends on how well the package has been graded. However (and try not to wet your pants as you read this), according to a poster on the Seibertron.com message boards, a "MISB C-9 G1 [Optimus] Prime went on eBay a [couple of] months back for [$]4300." Also, another "first-edition figure of Autobot leader Optimus Prime recently sold for $1100." I'd expect you'd find similar results for Megatron. I've provided a link to a price guide that was published earlier this year. That should give you some more information about what you might list your toys for on eBay. Also, I've linked to a report as published on Seibertron.com re the book. Good luck!How much do you think a original Octomus Prime and Megatron transformers are worth unopened?prob at least 100 each!鈾?/div>
  • 4 years ago
  • Report Abuse
How much do you think a original Octomus Prime and Megatron transformers are worth unopened?I have a G1 Optimus Prime but opened. Anybody who has an unopened one from childhood is a wuss with a capital P. What good is a toy if you aren't going to enjoy it. My Prime is in great condition although I lost a gun and the giant head piece from my parents moving so much (military). But I still have Optimus and the trailer.



I wouldn't sell it though. That's going to my kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment