Sunday, February 12, 2012

I keep seeing people say that transformers has a bad story so can someone explain what makes a story good?

and how is it that dark of the moon can be called a bad movie but somehow inception is a good movie?I keep seeing people say that transformers has a bad story so can someone explain what makes a story good?according to this weekend's box office ticket sales it's the #1 movie in AmericaI keep seeing people say that transformers has a bad story so can someone explain what makes a story good?Its all in the eye of the beholder friend. I think Transformers movies from Bay have pretty awesome storylines as well as a ton of good action sequences, though I take them for what they are ~action~ movies. And I personally loved Inception, sorry. Lol. I find, in groups of friends the favorable ones will suggest what they like movie wise or whatever and the rest will follow along. Could be your answer to your question. But if not its just peoples opinion and I rarely go off reviews and peoples points on movies. I know generally what I like and what I think will be good. The only way youll know what you like is if you go out and watch it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment