Sunday, February 12, 2012

Who thinks there will be a transformers 4?

I personally don't think there will be, but I am wondering what you guys think?Who thinks there will be a transformers 4?actually the plan is to do 6 parts of it , but the forth one is not even confirmed yet, it'll be confirmed on december when thay have all the cast readyWho thinks there will be a transformers 4?
I believe yes because *spoiler* Megatron and Sentinel Prime die also Starcream and heaps more but just think of it for a moment megatron died in the first movie and everyone thought that's it they spent all that money for the movie and its the only movie but i wasn't so Micheal Bay and Shia Labeouf and all the other people in the cast make heaps and heaps of money so why stop now that's why i think there will be another oneWho thinks there will be a transformers 4?Yes. I think there will be. Transformers 3 has already reached the billion dollar mark. Milk that cash cow.Who thinks there will be a transformers 4?
there was no need for a transformers 2 or 3, so I'm gonna say yes. They'll be milking that cash cow for as long as it lasts. Look at all the X-men and Fast and Furious spin-offs. Seriously who woulda thunk it? ;)Who thinks there will be a transformers 4?I doubt it because A, Optimus Prime killed Megatron and B, Shia LaBeouf has announced that Transformer's 3 is the last one he's doing. They already lost Megan Fox, so I doubt they'll do more without him.Who thinks there will be a transformers 4?
I don't think there'll be a 4th part.

No comments:

Post a Comment