Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is the new transformers movie worth it?

I have been thinking on going to see transformers 3 but i was wondering if if is even worth it. The first movie was just amazing, but the second was a real disappointment to the franchise. Has anyone seen it? is it even worth the money or lining up for an hour?Is the new transformers movie worth it?I hated the 2nd movie so I'm surprised I went at all to the 3rd BUT I really enjoyed it (my only problem is that it is pretty long but I guess you're getting your moneys worth?) All I have to say is I doubt anyone will be able to find a movie that so epitomizes what it means to be a summer action flick. Try going to the first showing (like 11:30) and you shouldn't have to wait in line. I still think the 1st was the best but I was happily surprised that this movie wasn't totally horrible.Is the new transformers movie worth it?
I loved it......it's way better then 'Revenge Of The Fallen' and probably equals the 1st one in entertainment.

It's a shame Megan Fox isn't in it. The new girl is not that attractive (she has a bit of a big upper lip and weird nose) But she plays the part well.

There were a couple of times where I nearly cried!!!!

It really is the must see movie of the summer!!!Is the new transformers movie worth it?Yep by taking the majority here I like the Transformer's 3 better than 2 Yukkk!!!!!!!!!!! The top contributer states it all... 'All' in the sense everything I thought is there... LOL! No need to repeat right?Is the new transformers movie worth it?
It's awesome, pretty enjoyable but not so much as Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in my opinion.Is the new transformers movie worth it?No it isn't, neither were the prequels.



They're all F*cking bullsh*t special effect filled nonsense for people who can't keep up with an actual plot.Is the new transformers movie worth it?
Its just as bad as the second movie, in my opinion.
No not really

It is really boring

plus megan fox is not in it

No comments:

Post a Comment