Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are the impossibilities in the movie Transformers? How is there bad physics in there?

Can you actually name some of the things that shows bad physics in the movie please? I have a list going, but I still need to add a few more.What are the impossibilities in the movie Transformers? How is there bad physics in there?Technically, I don't think any of the physics were "bad." Transformers are aliens and their mechanics are completely foreign to humans. They may not obey the laws of physics on Earth but they're not from here!What are the impossibilities in the movie Transformers? How is there bad physics in there?http://www.moviemistakes.com/film1322



(I haven't seen the movie myself. Too bad - I always get a sort of humorous but disgusted pleasure in noting the scientific errors of movies. Can't they afford a Bach Sci as adviser?)



Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment