Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?

and playing with the toys?



My 11 year old friend does and he said he like them but is it normal?Is it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?yes. I watch cartoons to this day and im 17! I didnt stop playin with barbies till i was 12. its perfectly normal.Is it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?
My husband still plays with transformers and loves the cartoon and he is 31!Is it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?of course is normal im 18 and like the movie the cartoon s and the video game haha so its kool
sure maybe ge hasnt hit pubety yet my cuz is 24 %26amp; still watchins sponge bobIs it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?yup! im 16 and transformers are awlsome~!!! weeeee~Is it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?
of course, I'm 19 and I watch the cartoons! I'm pretty sure in another aspects he is just the right amount of maturity for his age
All boys as well as girls grow up at different ages. Yes, at 11 yrs he is very normal.Is it normal for an 11 year old to be watching transformers cartoons?
No it is not normal. That is just weird.
Depends on what is on it.
Why shouldn't it be? I'm only a few years older and I still like to watch shows like that. It's fun, and sometimes you can make fun of the shows and wonder why you watched them at all.
uhmm yea my 12 year old brother loves stuffed animals, my rainbow fuzzy slippers and watches baby looney tunes on tv.
its very normal
Some 11 year old boys play with dolls. Would you rather he play with dolls or transformers?



I slept with stuffed animals until I was 14, and there is nothing wrong with me.
When I was 11 I was trying to be ganster and all. I would say 11 is time for a little transition, 12, I would consult with a professional...

No comments:

Post a Comment